Take time to start your day right with breakfast at the hotel, conveniently situated facing the Sept-Îles.
A buffet breakfast is served between 7.30 and 10.30 and features our excellent local produce:
Bordier yogurts, preserves from Quiberon and homemade crepes and honey from the Côte des Légendes.
Freshly-squeezed orange juice and hot beverages are brought direct to your table. If you prefer a savoury breakfast we offer a selection of charcuterie, organic cheeses from a neighbouring farm and eggs from a poultry farm in Côtes d'Armor.
Naturally, we can provide gluten-free products and dairy-free milk on request.
There are many restaurants in Perros-Guirec, some very close to the hotel and within easy walking distance, others just a few minutes' drive away. Please ask for more information, our reception service will book a table for you if you wish.
Les Costans hotel is located in the town centre area.
The following restaurants are nearby:
- La Crémaillère : traditional cuisine – 02 96 23 22 08
- L’Atelier : traditional cuisine – 02 96 23 24 41
- Cappizone : Italian – 09 75 97 76 321520
- The Calculots : creperie – 02 96 91 04 09
- Bao Sushi : Japanese – 02 96 15 90 06
- Le Manoir du Sphinx : gourmet cuisine – 02 96 23 25 42
- Digor Kalon : tapas restaurant/bar – 02 96 49 03 63
- Le Bélouga : gourmet cuisine – 02 96 49 01 10
- Ty veg : creperie – 02 90 27 06 29
Other fine restaurants within 5 minutes' drive that welcome guests of Les Costans:
- La Suite : modern cuisine and seafood – 02 96 49 09 34
- La ptite table :Italian 02 96 21 95 05
At the marina
- Le Suroit : traditional cuisine and seafood – 02 96 23 23 83
- Ty Breizh : creperie – 02 96 91 20 64
Clarté and Ploumanac'h districts
- La Table de mon Père : gourmet cuisine – 02 96 91 40 87
- La Cotriade : traditional cuisine, fish and seafood – 02 96 91 40 80
- Le Kerlouis : traditional cuisine – 02 96 91 69 07
The bar/lounge area at Les Costans is an inviting, relaxing environment that appeals to the senses. In the daytime you can choose from a wide range of selected teas and coffees of various origins in the Palais des Thés.
In the evening, the bar menu offers a selection of wines by the glass, whiskies and after-dinner liqueurs specially selected for quality and originality. Here again we place the emphasis on local products:
- « Armorik » whisky from the Warenghem distillery in Lannion. Other Breton distilleries also featured at les Costans: Glan Ar Mor in Pleubian and the Menhirs distillery in Plomelin.
- The Philomenn beer we serve is craft-brewed in Tréguier, just a few kilometres from the hotel. The following types are available: blonde (golden ale), blanche (white beer), rousse (red beer), stout, and spoum (tripel-style beer).
- Saint Maudez gin from the Glan Ar Mor distillery in Pleubian.
At Les Costans hotel, tasting is also part of the experience.
The bar at Les Costans is stylish and accommodating, enfolding you in its calm, relaxed atmosphere to create an extraordinary experience looking out over the sea.